1. Campaigns and interest groups can sign up for bake sales using the google form at the bottom of the page.
2. Bake sales are not approved until the responsible party receives a confirmation email from Ms. Baranoff or Clara Greceanu or Xander Izower. Please use a townsendharris.org email address.
3. Bake sales are available on a first come, first served basis.
4. Each bake sale will last only one band. You may not stay after your band ends.
5. No organization can have a second bake sale until every organization (that wants one) has had a first.
6. Bake sales can ONLY be held in the hallway outside of the student cafeteria (where the vending machines are located).
7. Organizations are responsible for providing their own silverware and paper goods.
8. Organizations are responsible for cleaning up after their bake sales.
9. Please be respectful. Clean up and leave in a timely manner. Your bake sale is OVER when the music starts.
10. Mr. Sforza is in charge in the lunchroom. Make sure you thank him (and maybe offer him a treat from your bake sale).